Rifle 1″ Scope Mount for GoPro w/ Keeper (Part #1003)
Highly Recommended, Tether $1.95
International orders WELCOME
This mount is designed to place the camera on a one inch tube rifle scope. The mount is made utilizing one inch scope ring. It is designed for easy on easy off requiring only a small flat head. Mount works on all GoPro cameras including Hero, Hero2, Hero3, and Hero3+. Made in the USA with Steel strap and machined aluminum powder coated black. Fits most 2×7, 3×9, 4×12 scopes
The mount is designed to be attached utilizing your rifle scope with a one inch tube.
- Ensure your firearm is unloaded and always pointed in a safe direction (Treat all firearms as if they are loaded)
- Separate the two halves of the mount
- Place the strap under the scope, strap may need to be bent opened or closed minimally
- Place the mount on top of the scope
- Slide the bottom strap into the top mount
- Insert the screw and tighten against adjustment housing
- Do not over tighten damage to scope may occur
To install your Keeper for GoPro
- Unscrew the GoPro screw securing the base and remove
- Insert the screw through the center hole of the keeper
- Place between the small base and camera with the small notch down
- Tighten the GoPro screw (the screw in the knob can back out if the knob will not tighten use a Philips screw driver to tighten)
- Without the keeper installed expect the camera to kick forward upon firing.
Always install the GoPro Rubber Plug (came with your camera) and a tether around barrel, scope, or bow when installing your GoPro on any weapon so it will not come off.
We do our best to ship next business day.
Please be aware failure of the sticky mount is possible, we have received information that some sticky pads have released from the mount. We recommend a tether that goes around the body of the bow, crossbow or firearm you are using. In addition, the life span of the adhesive tape may be significantly altered by weather conditions. As such, captureyourhunt.com is not responsible for the loss of any camera or parts. In an instance where the sticky pad two way adhesive tape fails please notify us immediately and we will get you a replacement unit for up to 12 months at no cost.
Please never attach any accessory including a camera mount to a firearm without ensuring it is unloaded. Always keep any firearm pointed in a safe direction. Capture Your Hunt assumes no responsibility for the safe behavior of the installer but asks that you follow safe practices when handling any firearm.