AR Picatinny Mount for GoPro w/ Keeper (Part #1012)
International orders WELCOME
WILL WORK ON PISTOL
The mount is designed to be attached on the Weaver Picatinny rail.
Mounts work on all GoPro cameras including Hero, Hero2, Hero3, Hero3+, Hero 4, Hero+ and Session. It allows the camera to stay low profile either pointing at you or your target.
- Ensure your firearm is unloaded and always pointed in a safe direction (Treat all firearms as if they are loaded)
- Remove the Allen head bolt (wrench not included)
- Install the mount on the rail
- Tighten the Allen head down with mount in desired location
To install your Keeper for GoPro
- Unscrew the GoPro screw securing the base and remove
- Insert the screw through the center hole of the keeper
- Place between the small base and camera with the small notch down
- Tighten the GoPro screw (the screw in the knob can back out if the knob will not tighten use a Philips screw driver to tighten)
- Without the keeper installed expect the camera to kick forward upon firing.
Always install the GoPro Rubber Plug (came with your camera) and a tether around barrel, scope, or bow when installing your GoPro on any weapon so it will not come off.
We do our best to ship next business day.
Please never attach any accessory including a camera mount to a firearm without ensuring it is unloaded. Always keep any firearm pointed in a safe direction. Capture Your Hunt assumes no responsibility for the safe behavior of the installer but asks that you follow safe practices when handling any firearm.