Bow Mount for GoPro w/ Keeper (Part #1011)
Highly Recommended, Tether $1.95
International orders WELCOME
The bow mount is designed to be attached utilizing your stabilizer. Works with all GoPro Cameras Hero, Hero2, Hero3, Hero3+,and Hero 4. The mount allows you to mount your camera at or below the level of your bow holding hand.
Install as Follows:
- Ensure your firearm is unloaded and always pointed in a safe direction (Treat all firearms as if they are loaded)
- Remove your stabilizer
- Place first nylon washer on your stabilizer
- Insert stabilizer through the mount (GoPro should be on the same side as your fingers on the bow). Install second the nylon washer.
- Install and tighten the stabilizer with mount and washers installed perpendicular to you bow and install your GoPr0
To install your Keeper for GoPro
- Unscrew the GoPro screw securing the base and remove
- Insert the screw through the center hole of the keeper
- Place between the small base and camera with the small notch down
- Tighten the GoPro screw (the screw in the knob can back out if the knob will not tighten use a Philips screw driver to tighten)
- Without the keeper installed expect the camera to kick forward upon firing.
Always install the GoPro Rubber Plug (came with your camera) and a tether around barrel, scope, or bow when installing your GoPro on any weapon so it will not come off.
We do our best to ship next business day.
Please be aware failure of the sticky mount is possible, we have received information that some sticky pads have released from the mount. We recommend a tether that goes around the body of the bow, crossbow or firearm you are using. In addition, the life span of the adhesive tape may be significantly altered by weather conditions. As such, captureyourhunt.com is not responsible for the loss of any camera or parts. In an instance where the sticky pad two way adhesive tape fails please notify us immediately and we will get you a replacement unit for up to 12 months at no cost.
Please never attach any accessory including a camera mount to a firearm without ensuring it is unloaded. Always keep any firearm pointed in a safe direction. Capture Your Hunt assumes no responsibility for the safe behavior of the installer but asks that you follow safe practices when handling any firearm.